When it comes to keeping your home comfortable and your energy costs down, reliable heating and cooling service is paramount. You want to make sure that you have the best system for your type of home and lifestyle, while ensure that it stays in good repair for as long as possible.
HVAC contractors have different types of services. Some contractors offer a 1-year warranty on parts and labor, while others offer free repair and parts replacement up to a year upon installation. Finding a contractor is fairly easy now that most of them have websites that you can search for online. From there, you can request an initial quote through email or phone.
Important Things To Consider in Finding Reliable HVAC Contractors
Finding an HVAC contractor is an easy task with the abundance of contact details available on the Internet. What you should focus on more is finding a reliable, licensed plumber that will get the job done professionally and efficiently. First, make sure that your chosen contractor is Red Seal certified. Then, follow these steps to make sure you've found a reliable heating and cooling services provider:
- Do Your Research – Know your HVAC system's model and maintenance history. That way, you can give the right information when you call the contractor. Mention any rooms that have become uncomfortable so the contractor will have a general idea of your heating and cooling service problem(s).
- Explore References & Reviews – Once you have a shortlist of your potential contractors, look online for customer reviews and testimonials. Do not fully believe what they post on their company website, because that content may be biased.
- Look For Energy Star – Verify whether your chosen contractor knows about ENERGY STAR qualified products. These products not only help you save money, but also protect the environment through superior energy efficiency. Your contractor should be able to tell you how much you can save by using heating and cooling equipment that has ENERGY STAR certification.
- Anticipate A Home Evaluation – Estimates done over the phone will not do. A licensed plumber should visit your home to personally check your HVAC system before giving you a detailed quote.
- Get A Written Estimate – The estimates done should be put into writing. Carefully check each item that is included in the list. Ask the contractor if there is anything listed that you are unsure of. Do not sign the deal right away and look at your other options. Compare the estimates of all the contractors you called and choose that one that offers the best service at the best price.
Let Plumbers 911 Help You Find A Licensed Plumber For The Job
Plumbers 911 has the widest network of trusted plumbing professionals all over the island. You can call 1-888-348-2188 and a licensed Vancouver Island plumber will be at your doorstep right away. Plumber 911 only refers certified local plumbers that can make themselves available ASAP, so hiring a reliable heating and cooling services provider is less complicated.